- Every NGO needs to register itself on NITI Ayog's DARPAN Portal before applying for grant from MWCD
- NGO needs to register in the portal using eDarpan's Unique id and PAN No.
- The above Unique ID and PAN details are sent to NITI Ayog's Darpan portal for verification through API & after successful verification, an OTP is sent on the registered email ID of the NGO for email verification. A random password is sent at the registered email ID for login into the NGO portal.
- NGO is asked to change the password on first login & to update his/her profile details.
- After successful login, NGO user is directed to the dashboard from where he/she can submit the proposal in any schemes of MoWCD as applicable to them. More schemes are being added to the portal within March 2021.
- State Nodal Officer (SNO) can register using their NIC or GOV email id. After registration, State Nodal Officer (SNO) has to contact scheme Nodal officer at Ministry level for the activation of his/her account. Multiple SNO are allowed at State Level.
- District Nodal Officer (DNO) can register using their NIC or GOV email id. After registration, District Nodal Officer (DNO) has to contact State Nodal officer for the activation of his/her account. Only one DNO user is allowed per district.
- NGO can register using eDarpan unique id and PAN No.
- Only after successful verification from NITI Aayog, a unique code will be send on the registered email ID.
- Immediately after login, change password
- Update Profile for alternate email id and Mobile no.
Schemes run under Grant-In-Aid Portal.
Grant-in Aid for Research, Publication and Monitoring
A Scheme for Women in Difficult Circumstances
A Comprehensive Scheme for Prevention of trafficking & Rescue, Rehabilitation and Re-integration of victims of Trafficking & Commercial Sexual Exploitation
National Creche Scheme for the Children of Working Mothers
Integrated Child Development Services
One Stop Centre
Child Protection Scheme